4.11.2009

Shoes Shoes SHOES!

So on my list of things to do, one that I can clearly work on often is finding the right shoes.
Here are my requirements:
-Low to no heel (outdoor wedding in the grass)
-Not too casual
-Not too matronly
-Not too expensive
-The perfect shade of green
Yes that's right. I'm going with the newish trend of matching my bridal shoes to one of my wedding colors. What better way to ensure you could wear the shoes again plus add a little flavor to your outfit?!
Unfortunately, finding the perfect shoes has been more difficult than I thought. All the other blogging brides out there seem to not have any trouble. I'm just hoping I can find something nice this spring when green is in...

But for now, I'll leave you with shoes to lust over...



RSVP Ivana ($89) and RSVP Lauren ($75)

Via Zappos

Colin Stuart Eyelet Peep-toe Pump ($89)

Via Victoria's Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment